Wednesday, August 3, 2011

one of those days

Sometimes, on a particularly blah Wednesday, this is what you do.


There are days like this- nothing bad happens, per say, and yet...  

And yet.

Today was one of those days. So after I got home from work, I put on some truly hideous sweatpants and slumped on the sofa to watch Mad Men and sulk. Which I did for about thirty minutes but then realized that it was only making me feel worse. So I changed, splashed some water on my face, and put on perfume. Then I had a glass of wine and settled back onto the sofa, but this time sitting upright rather than face-down in the sofa cushions.

And I did feel a bit better.  

So, nothing particularly exciting to report today, except that perfume and glass of wine and a nice smelling candle can be very cheering at the end of a dreary day. 

Hope everyone else had a more pleasant Wednesday. As for me, I'm looking forward to Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...