A few delightful things from the weekend:
- Saturday brunch at Nopalito- practically a tradition now
- A walk to Duboce Park
- Dinner with family friends at Aziza
- The Picasso exhibit at the de Young
- Lunch at the Moss Room and a quick visit to the Academy of Sciences
- Homemade vanilla ice cream
The weekend was, in fact, almost entirely delightful. The sun was shining, Daniel came home from his work trip, and I got to spend time with some wonderful family friends who spoiled me rotten with good food.