Sunday, July 31, 2011

sunday brunch, nopalito

One of the things I like best about my neighborhood is the food. There are so many fantastic restaurants within walking distance of our apartment. This morning I drove out to pick Daniel up at the Oakland airport- he was down near LA for work all week- and we went out for brunch at Nopalito.


Nopalito is one of my favorite places to go for brunch. The food is always excellent and they have marvelous cocktails. I had the El Diablo (Pueblo Viejo blanco, cassis, ginger beer, and lime) and Daniel had a Mayan Sidecar (Hacienda Vieja Reposado, Xtabentun, and lemon)- both were delicious.


We started with the totopos con chile and then split a quesadilla stuffed with cheese and fresh squash blossoms. For our main course, we shared and an order of carnitas. 




It was an enormous quantity of food, but I'm not complaining. I love Sunday brunch.

Nopalito
306 Broderick St.
San Francisco 94117

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...