Friday, March 2, 2012

happy friday!


This weekend flew by surprisingly quickly (probably due to our mid-week dinner party and anniversary celebration at Bar Jules) and now I suddenly find myself here at Friday evening. Daniel is trying to drag me to see Hugo in 3-D tonight (nothing against the movie...it's just that falling asleep on the couch at 9:15 sounds so much more appealing right now) and tomorrow we are driving down to San Juan Bautista to hang out with our friend Jared and go to a crab boil, which I'm super pumped about. While I fantasize about eating my weight in buttery crustaceans, here are some links for you to check out. Have a lovely weekend!

Obsessed with this site.

Sounds like a nice life.

I too am a fan of #33

Should anyone care to give me an early birthday present

I want a temporary tattoo! (though I could for sure not pull any of these off...)

If you know me, you've likely already heard me speak of my obsession with the Genius Recipes. New one added today!

Fun shopping site, should you be in the mood.


Photo courtesy of I made that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...