Friday, March 30, 2012

have a happy weekend



For someone who just came back from vacation, I'm awfully eager for the weekend to arrive. I suppose  had the notion that after a week away- reading book after book, drinking wine every single night, most often in bed before 10:30- that I would find myself feeling refreshed and ready to tackle work with new vigor. Not so. Mostly it just made me realize that I really like reading, drinking wine, and getting lots of sleep.

Anyway, here are a few links to start off the weekend. Hope everyone has some plans that make them happy.



The only speck of humor I've been able to find this week around the SCOTUS hearings on the health care law

I'm on a roll with good books right now- this weekend I'll be reading this.

The past few days, I've been whizzing up soups in my Cuisinart. Tonight, we're having this for dinner. Mmm.

Isn't' this an interesting idea? I just signed up for their class on jam making!

Paris in a box.


Photo from our last day in Victoria, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...