Wednesday, February 9, 2011

san franciscoopoly

Yesterday evening, I came home and made dinner. 

And then we played Monopoly.


I haven't played Monopoly in years but Daniel has a bunch of old board games, so we decided to try a different version of Monopoly, otherwise known as San Franciscoopoly. 

{As you can see, we still don't have a coffee table}

Monopoly is one of those games that can test your patience. And your civility. But we managed to actually finish the game without any bloodshed. It may be the first time I've ever finished a game of Monopoly. 

I think the wine helped. Also the fact that Daniel let me win, so I wasn't compelled to sulk like a small child afterward. 

It was a really nice way to spend a quiet night at home, just the two of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...