Friday, February 18, 2011

cozy friday


The weather has been exceedingly rainy in San Francisco the past few days. There's even been hail. I'm using the wet and sodden conditions as an excuse to stay in on a Friday night, which sounds like perfect heaven to me right now. My friend Kinzie coming over for dinner in a few hours and we're going to eat lobster ravioli in my cozy apartment. Then I plan to force her to watch old episodes of Sex and the City with me whilst nestled in blankets in front of the television, supplied with cups of hot tea and leftover pear cake. I already feel smug about not having to set foot outside the apartment, even for a minute. It's going to be marvelous.

So happy Friday! Hope everyone else has plans they're equally excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...