Monday, February 14, 2011

lonny

Since I've moved into the new apartment, I've had decorating on the brain. I've never been one to pore over design magazines or websites, but I've started to do so recently and it's helped me a lot in terms of beginning to flush out my tastes when it comes to how I want my space to look.

When I first moved, my mother sent me an enormous stack of House Beautiful (they are all currently residing in a milk crate next to the sofa...) and I've spent some time leafing through them, but in truth, my favorite source for apartment inspiration these days is Lonny's online magazine.

My current obsessions are glass coffee tables



wingback chairs


and lamps with Edison bulbs.



Love love love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...