Monday, October 25, 2010

la dolce vita


Well my dears, I'll be taking a break from posting this week because I'm going on vacation.

In Italy!

We're leaving early tomorrow morning for Rome, where we'll spend a few days before taking the train to Bologna, then renting a car to drive up to the Lago di Garda and Verona.

We are so excited.

I had an incredibly busy day of work and I still need to pack (and I am dreadful at packing) and clean up my pigsty of an apartment, but in a mere 14 hours I will be boarding the plane for Rome. Hooray!

So time to go drink a glass of wine and survey my clothing options. I want to be all ready before we head out to dinner at Le Verre Vole to discuss last minute trip details.


Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...