Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 days

This is Daniel.


He's pretty awesome. And in 10 days, he will be in Paris, with moi.


I took this picture in August, when I was back in California for the month. We spent the afternoon wandering around Yountville and stumbled across the kitchen gardens of the restaurant The French Laundry. Afterwards, we had dinner at Oenotri and then went to see his parents in Napa. It was one of the nicest days I can remember, ever.

One of the largest (and most obvious) challenges of being madly in love with someone who lives 5,000 miles away is that you simply do not get to see them all that often. One of the consolations is how exciting it is to see one another after a long time apart. You kind of get to fall in love all over again.

So I'm counting the days until October 22nd.
I. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...