Friday, October 7, 2011

weekend trip


Today I'm leaving work a wee bit early and we're driving down to Big Sur for the weekend. I have been looking forward to this little excursion for months and I can't tell you how excited I am to sneak off for a few days of pure, uninterrupted relaxation (our hotel doesn't allow cellphones!)

I'll be back Monday, but in the meanwhile, here are a few links from around the web...

A fascinating article on coaching for professionals

I am definitely stopping here for lobster rolls asap

Can't wait to see this when it comes out in the US

A fabulous cookbook I finally got around to ordering

Still poring over photos from Paris Fashion Week

A list of books, in case you need something new to read

Everyone should watch this

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Image via Deetjens  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...