Monday, October 31, 2011

our halloween


It's sort of anticlimactic, having Halloween fall on a Monday. I feel as though I already thoroughly celebrated the holiday over the weekend and have nothing left to give now that actual Halloween is here. On Saturday, we celebrated a friend's birthday in full costume (our little group included a banana, a ghostbuster, David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust, a luchador, Fielding Melish of Woody Allen's Bananas, Frida Kahlo, and Angela Chase from My So Called Life. Colorful, to say the least.) On Sunday, we discovered that our jack-o'-lanterns had sprouted thick coats of fuzzy black mold all over their wizened interiors, so in a fit of disgust we threw them out after only two days. Sort of sad, but I had no desire to watch my apartment fill with evil mold spores. In the evening, we watched Rosemary's Baby because I was too impatient to wait until Monday. Danny despised it, but I quite liked it- mainly because of Mia Farrow's hair and wardrobe.

So no big Halloween plans, but I'm quite alright with that. I hope everyone else is equally pleased with their plans- or lack thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...