Thursday, October 27, 2011

halloweenish

Unsurprisingly, things have been very busy for yours truly ever since I got back from vacation. It's not a bad thing, I just haven't done much worth mentioning, blog-wise. I made some very average eggplant curry for dinner, and some better than average granola I've been eating for breakfast. I worked on pas de bourree in dance class. And I watched Frankenweenie on TV the other night to try to jump-start the Halloween spirit.


Tonight, we're carving pumpkins with friends (bonus: they have a black cat). It's going to be awesome. I've always favored pumpkin faces with big sharp teeth and mean squinty eyes, but it's been a few years since I did any pumpkin carving (last year, I was on a plane from Milan to Paris on Halloween...the year before, a flight from Paris to San Francisco. Rough life, I know.)

Looking forward to a more Halloweenish experience this year.

Photo via daniella marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...