Thursday, December 2, 2010

snowing

Welllll, it's snowing here in Paris.


I'm sort of torn as to how I feel about this. 

On one hand, I think snow is awfully pretty, when you're watching it from inside someplace warm.

On the other hand, I'm not such a big fan of the low temperatures necessary for the production of snow. 


Also, to my extreme displeasure, I discovered yesterday that I had worn holes through my black winter boots, featured in the above photo. I was wondering why my feet were feeling especially chilled and upon inspection, found that I had embarrassingly large holes in the soles of both shoes. Swell. 

The cold makes me crabby.

But it's Thursday evening and I decided to treat myself to a splash of red wine and a rocher noir from the Atelier du Chocolat down the street in anticipation of the swiftly approaching weekend, so the the complaining stops here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...