Wednesday, December 15, 2010

getting on that plane

Tomorrow morning, I'll be getting on a plane.

That in and of itself is not so unusual since I travel a fair amount, but in this case there's something different. You see, in this particular situation, I only have a one-way ticket, which means...I'm moving!

To San Francisco.


And by extension, this blog is moving there, too.

I suppose I could say that I'm moving back to San Francisco, since I have in fact lived there before- but it really feels like a brand new chapter. I am so excited.

Anyway, this moving business is exhausting, so it's time for me to go relax a bit on my last night in Paris before the insanity of apartment checkouts and airport screenings and 12 hour flights tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...