Friday, January 7, 2011

new digs

Today was a better day than yesterday. First, we've found an apartment! We won't be moving for another week or so, but the lease is signed and it's an amazing relief. I can't wait to be in our new home.

As a sort of celebration, we went to PPQ Dungeness Island with Daniel's roommate and his girlfriend. It's one of those restaurants we walk by all the time and have always meant to try but never gotten around to. We shared the fixed dinner for four, which included deep fried soft shell crabs, cabbage salad with chicken, peppercorn crab, steamed shitake sea bass, smoky pork, braised string beans, and garlic noodles.


My god it was good. We were all kicking ourselves for having waited so long to have tried this place. I'm so happy it's the weekend and I can relax on the sofa with my very full stomach!


PPQ Dungeness Island
2332 Clement Street
San Francisco 94121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...