Friday, February 28, 2014

random thoughts


Some random thoughts for this Friday morning:

I've been listening to Beck's new album Morning Phase a lot over the past few days - I love how dreamy it is. 

Years ago, my father recommended that I read John Fowles' The French Lieutenant's Woman. I finally got around to it and it was absolutely terrific. Now that I've finished, I'm re-reading T.H. White's The Once and Future King.

I desperately need a haircut. I've been considering a cropped look, maybe something like this. Feeling indecisive.

And finally, it's our five year (!) anniversary tomorrow. We haven't made any big plans but we'll hopefully going for a hike of some sort during the day - so long as it's not raining - and then I'll be making dinner (and dessert). If I have anything to do with it, there'll also be some champagne.

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...