Monday, February 3, 2014

weekend update


Last Monday, I turned in the research paper that's been keeping me busy for the last month. Which was great, except that I woke up with a nasty cold on Tuesday and spent the rest of the week fighting it. 

I was feeling better by Saturday, though, which was a good thing because Daniel and I had planned to go up to Napa. We drove up Saturday afternoon and ended up taking a stroll around Yountville. I have a new macro lens I've been experimenting with so I ended up taking some pictures in the French Laundry gardens. I still don't quite have the hang of the lens but it's been a lot of fun to play with - hopefully I'll be able to get a few pictures up soon. Daniel's dad told me he was sick of looking at the hot and sour soup, so I guess I'll try to do this sooner rather than later.

Anyway, it's Monday now and time for me to head out. I'm out of coffee, which means I need to scurry over to Starbucks before 9. Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...