Monday, March 10, 2014

crossing my fingers


As I write this, I'm sitting at my desk in my enormous white bathrobe drinking a cup of coffee. It's still dark out and I'm waiting for it to get light before I go out for my morning run. 

This weekend was a doozy - I overcommitted myself and spent most of Saturday and Sunday juggling apartment hunting, a few social obligations, and work. I'm so busy and important. Really it's the apartment hunting that's the big challenge. I didn't see a ton of places over the weekend but enough to leave me feeling thoroughly exhausted. Thank god my mother was able to come with me to lend moral support because otherwise I probably would have lost it. 

So that's about the size of it- things are hectic but I'm crossing my fingers that everything will get wrapped up sooner rather than later so I can come back with some good news. In the meanwhile, have a good week and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...