Tuesday, December 31, 2013

happy new year's eve


New Year's Eve is here, can you believe it? I'm sitting on the couch in an old pair of Daniel's pajamas, nursing a cup of coffee and making lists of what I need to get done before the celebration tonight. I have a new party dress and the expectation that there will be a lot of champagne, so I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. We're going over to our friends Dave and Lindsay's house for pre-dinner cocktails and then heading to The Abbott's Cellar for dinner- exactly the kind of New Year's Eve celebration I like best. I hope that everyone has some plans they're looking forward to- whether that means staying home with loved ones or heading out on the town. Best wishes for 2014- I have a feeling it's going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...