Thursday, January 2, 2014

new year


I have always liked making New Year's resolutions- a new year, a clean slate, a chance to spend some time mulling over what you'd like to do more of (or less of) or try for the very first time. With that in mind, here are a few things I've thought of that I'd like to accomplish in 2014. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and wishing you the best for the new year!

2014:

  • Go on an overnight backpacking trip
  • Experiment more with my camera
  • Make a souffle
  • Be more generous with everyone, including myself
  • Read The Lord of the Rings (and The Hobbit)
  • Visit a new state (Louisiana? New Mexico? Texas?)
  • Compost
  • Have dinner at Chez Panisse
  • Learn some basic coding
  • Stop swearing (except where truly appropriate/necessary)
  • Try snow-shoeing 
  • Subscribe to a print magazine
  • Run more
  • Watch The Bicycle Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...