Sunday, November 10, 2013

sunday rolled around


This weekend, I deliberately made no plans whatsoever. I was feeling the need to catch up on some work (I have a research paper due in the near-ish future and wanted to get the ghastly thing started - I'll spare you further details). Also, Daniel came down with a cold and was looking fairly woebegone. Still, I managed to fit in a few nice things. A walk through Corte Madera, taking in the fall colors (see above). A trip to the Anders Zorn exhibit at the Legion of Honor. A beer at the pleasantly quirky Chomp N' Swig in the Inner Richmond. Also, a seriously fantastic new soup I'll post about sometime later this week. It's the first weekend I've had in ages that left me feeling genuinely rested by the time Sunday evening rolled around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...