Wednesday, November 6, 2013

breakfast oatmeal with dates and coconut


I struggle to post here during the week. Mostly because I spend Monday-Thursday at school, going to class and doing homework so that I can enjoy my three-day weekends to the fullest. But this morning before heading off to Taxation, I took a picture of my breakfast. I go through phases where I'll eat the exact same breakfast every single day for months- then suddenly I'll switch. Of late, I've been breakfasting on Greek yogurt with some sliced fruit and granola but now that it's November, I'm contemplating switching over to something warmer. The bowl pictured above contained Coach's Oats, some chopped dates, a sprinkling of unsweetened flaked coconut and a drizzle of honey. It was delicious, pleasingly warm (but not heavy with cream or brown sugar) for a cool fall morning. On that thrilling note, I'm back to the books. Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lauren for your lovely post with Coach's Oats! Gorgeous photograph. We repinned and tweeted this to our Pinterest and Twitter with a link to you beautiful blog! Thank you again :]
    Theresa from Coach's Oats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! I am a big fan of Coach's Oats :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...