Friday, April 19, 2013

happy friday


Last week, Daniel and I went up to Portland for a few days. The trip was my birthday present to him and we stayed with some friends who recently moved there from Seattle. I took a zillion pictures (mostly of their dog Lola) and I'll post them when I have a bit more time. For now, I'm enjoying the Stumptown coffee Daniel brought back from the trip.

Apart from Portland, nothing terribly exciting to report here. I've mostly been catching up with school work. Daniel came down spur of the moment yesterday and we took a walk around campus at night, which is one of my favorite things to do when he's here. We'll walk over to the CoHo and each get a bottle of beer and then stroll around the grounds. It's pretty nice.

This weekend, I'm hoping to check out one of the many Palo Alto happy hour spots with some friends tonight- but apart from that I'll mostly be working on a final paper that's due next week. Hope everyone has something nice they're looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...