Thursday, January 12, 2012

thursday with m

On Thursday I took the day off of work to spend some time with my mom while she was in town and take advantage of the freakishly perfect weather we've been having in San Francisco. We started off with coffee at Blue Bottle, followed by more coffee at Ritual Coffee, followed by shopping in Hayes Valley, followed by lunch near Jackson Square.

{lunch @ Cotogna}

{pappardelle with rabbit sugo}

{post-lunch double espresso}

{somewhat blurry view from parents' hotel room}

Lunch was fabulous- my dad was able to slip away from his meetings long enough to join us and we feasted on fried tripe with arrabiata, crostini with mushrooms and creamiest, most unctuous ricotta imaginable, and various decadent pasta dishes. I do eat awfully well when my parents are in town.

Anyway, it was a wonderful day in a wonderful week. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...