This past weekends was one of those weekends that was so great that I really fought getting out of bed this morning because that would mean it was over.
Some highlights included:
- New shoes (see above)
- Friday night take-out from Sushi Bistro and a stroll to Mojo for post-dinner drinks
- Saturday trip to Ikea to return the broken lamp that's been collecting dust under the bed and (finally!) buy a kitchen table
- Gyros from the Emeryville Public Market
- Drinking a glass of wine while Daniel assembled the kitchen table and chairs from Ikea and feeling grateful that I didn't have to do it myself
- Gay Pride Parade. Classic San Francisco.
- Sunday lunch and cocteles at Nopalito.
- The 5-cent sale at BevMo
- Buying fresh peaches for peach cake at the Grove Street farmer's market
- Dinner with friends followed by a few rounds of Bananagrams