Tuesday, June 7, 2011

relax


Hoo boy. My life has been kind of...busy recently. Lots of work, lots of stress, but sometimes that's how things are. Luckily for me, I have some fairly fabulous people in my life who keep me sane when I start to tear my hair and wail. Daniel has been very patient (well, mostly!) through everything and over this past weekend took me out to see Midnight in Paris, which I adored, and spent all day Saturday lazing about with me, avoiding the summer rain by camping out our apartment. And thank heavens for my mother, who talked me down off the ledge last week when I was having a massive panic attack (a long, dull story) and treated me to a massage at International Orange where I was slathered in oils and kneaded like bread dough and, finally, forced to relax.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some bright spots coming up ahead. My dad is up in the Bay Area this week and is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night. And this weekend, I'll be flying to LA to meet my parents for the day before driving up to Santa Barbara for my brother's college graduation. Though it's only for a few days, I'm so looking forward to getting away and spending some long-awaited time with my family.
Image: Saipua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...