Saturday, September 18, 2010

a very long absence


Well- since it's been almost a year since I posted here last (shameful, I know) I decided it was time to jump back in.

One of the biggest reasons I never ended up posting here much was because I didn't own a camera. And what good is a blog without pictures? Sure, lots of blogs borrow pictures from all kinds of sources (which I have every intention of doing as well) but the best ones are, at their core, personal. And it's hard to be personal without photos. And it's hard to take photos without a camera. HOWEVER. I am now the proud owner of a tiny Nikon digital camera (thanks Mama!) and a Diana F+ (thanks Daniel!) so I think it's time to turn this car around. This time, I'm here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...