Sunday, November 1, 2015

sunday post


Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone enjoyed Halloween. It's been a few years since I did the whole dress-up-and-go-to-a-party thing, but we had a lovely time yesterday walking around our neighborhood and watching the cute little trick-or-treaters collecting their candy and then heading to Spruce for cocktails and hamburgers. Pretty much my idea of a perfect Halloween.

I had a nice, slow start at work this past week - thankfully my firm did us a solid by giving us a lot of time to ease into the rhythms of the office. I'll be spending most of this coming week in Washington, D.C. at a firm-wide orientation for new hires and I'm looking forward to a few days on the East Coast. I've managed to squeeze in a few non-work related items, one of which is definitely going to be a visit to the National Gallery to see Vermeer's Woman in Blue Reading a Letter, which is at the museum until next month. I can't wait.

Anyway, it's 8:30 and I'm basically ready for bed (oh, Daylight Savings). So I'll sign off for now and hopefully be back soon with some stories from D.C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...