Thursday, September 26, 2013

everyday life


Today marks the first day of the fall quarter and the start of my second year of law school. My first class (Accounting- sure to be bloody) is in a few hours. In the meanwhile, I've been checking things off of my to-do list: dropping off dry cleaning, writing thank-you notes, grocery shopping, scrubbing my kitchen, etc. I have always been a person who likes structure, so getting my house in order always gives me a sense of well-being.

I am aware that all of this makes me sound very exciting.

But sometimes it's the little things that elevate everyday life. A long run in the crisp fall air. A new book from the library. An outdoor lunch with friends. An exquisite pair of shoes. The last cherry tomatoes of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...