Wednesday, May 18, 2011

emersonmade

I know I'm very, very late to the party on this one, but I just had to write something here about Emersonmade.



I've been having a real struggle of late to find clothes to wear to work. I want something that's appropriate to wear to the office, but would also translate to post-work drinks or dinner. It doesn't sound so difficult, but somehow, it is.

Enter Emersonmade.

I've known about the brand for a while but had been resistant to ordering anything because I'm not crazy about shopping online- I like to try clothes on first. But I've been so ridiculously busy lately that I haven't had time to go shopping. So I gave it a try, and I'm so happy I did.

The dress I ordered arrived wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a little linen bag printed with a galloping horse. On the inside, they had tucked a little sachet of lavender in with the dress. It was such a charming touch. The dress itself was true to the photograph on the website, and the sizing was true to their sizing chart. I may have already gone and ordered myself another one...



Next time around, I definitely want one of the charming flower pins.



Or this coat for fall...



Nice to finally find a place I actually want to shop at online.
http://www.emersonmade.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...