Monday, January 30, 2012

fort funston

On Saturday, Daniel and I drove down to San Carlos to have lunch at the Refuge and after ingesting an almost obscene quantity of pastrami, we decided to go for a walk over by Fort Funston.

{lake Merced}



{Oski & friends}

{Digging}

It was gorgeous out and I couldn't believe how many dogs there were all over- on the hiking trails, down on the beach- it was great. Oski thoroughly enjoyed himself, and so did I. I'd never been out to Fort Funston before and after seeing how lovely it is over there, I couldn't believe I hadn't thought to go before. It seriously made me want to get a dog, even though that is most certainly not in the cards right now. Oh well. It made for an excellent Saturday afternoon, even if I couldn't take any of the doggies home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...