Monday, November 8, 2010

gray day

Well, it's Monday.

And it's 41 degrees outside and the wind is howling. Oh, and also it's raining.

Daniel left this morning for San Francisco and my apartment seems awfully quiet now.

Now who will spoil me rotten by surprising me with flowers when I get home from work?


Or make me Saturday morning breakfast burritos while I lie in bed like a slug?


Or fix my wireless internet, or run out to the store to buy me soda, or tell me I look pretty even when I have a horrible mosquito bite RIGHT at the tip of my nose, or repair the heel on my new boot with super-glue?

Sigh.

You get the point. In 16 days, I was able to get very used him guy around. 

So now I feel like pretty much of a sad-sack, but the good news is that it's only about 5 more weeks until San Francisco for me. Which is very good news indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...