Monday, January 14, 2013

hard to mess up


School is back in session again and I'm still adjusting. Just as you get used to the leisurely pace of break, you're thrust back into the grind- I've been feeling sort of sulky about the whole thing. I was planning to stay down on campus over the weekend but decided spur of the moment on Friday to drive up to Marin and I'm very glad I did. Daniel and I drove out to the Marin headlands yesterday and ate sandwiches overlooking the ocean. I took the picture above with my (new! exciting!) iPhone and was pretty pleased with how it turned out. Though I have to admit, it's hard to mess up a view that lovely. It was a nice reminder that there are still so many beautiful things to do, even if I'm not on vacation anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...