Thursday, December 27, 2012

merry christmas


I know that Christmas has already technically come and gone, but I'm still in the Christmas spirit.  Christmas itself was lovely- I spent it in Napa with Daniel's family and we did an admirable job of drinking and feasting. There was a magnum of prosecco, sticky toffee pudding, and a healthy dose of red meat. We didn't get around to making Christmas cookies until yesterday, but it turns out that Christmas cookies are still good even if they're made after Christmas. We met up with friends in the city and made gingerbread men and punitions and drank mulled wine. And today I fly back to San Diego for a belated Christmas celebration with my family. I'm pretty spoiled, I know.

Merry (belated) Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...