Friday, December 2, 2011

december is here


This evening after work, Daniel and I are driving up to Napa to housesit for his parents while they're out of town. I love housesitting! It's like a free vacation. Plus, his parents have a dog and although I don't trust him in the kitchen (this dog once ate a bag of raw, unpeeled carrots that were left in a plastic bag on the kitchen counter) I like taking him for walks very much. Their house also has a wood burning stove in the living room, which makes for exceptionally cozy reading and tea drinking. Aside from that, we have a reservation at Ad Hoc and tentative plans to go wine tasting. And we're definitely getting a Christmas tree. December is here, and it's glorious.

Anyway, here few links to begin the weekend. Hope everyone has some lovely plans!

The romanticism of Mexico. Love love love.

Made my first batch of Christmas cookie dough last night! I may have added a little lemon zest to the batter.

I really sort of wish I owned this.

Inspiring.

This looks delicious. I wish I had a big Cuisinart to make salt and pepper dough in!


Photo: saipua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...