Friday, March 16, 2012

spring break


A few months ago, I decided that it was imperative Daniel and I plan a vacation. A real vacation, where we took at least a week and went somewhere that would truly feel like an escape. Picking a place was a bit of a challenge- Daniel is working and going to school and both of us are trying to be reasonably frugal- but a while back I'd read about how lovely Vancouver Island is and after doing extensive, crazed  some research, I decided that it would fit the bill nicely. 

So tomorrow, Daniel and I are flying up to Seattle then taking the clipper to Victoria and spending a week on Vancouver Island. We expect to be in for some chilly weather and rain, but we're packing our warm clothes and looking forward to the beautiful scenery and good food.

Back soon with photos!


Photo via Smart.And.Skilled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...