Tuesday, March 15, 2011

off to seattle


For Daniel's birthday, I gave him a trip to Seattle. I get to go, too, so it was really also a present to myself and I'm very excited about it. When I was still in college, I went to the Sasquatch music festival at the Gorge, a few hours drive from Seattle- but I never got a chance to really see Seattle proper. So this is pretty much a brand new, fresh experience.

Anyway, we'll be spending several days there, visiting friends, eating lots of delicious food (I have my sights set on dinner here and here), walking around in the rain, and making a little trip to the Hoh rain forest. Also, lots of reading, coffee-drinking, and general relaxation. We'll be back Sunday, so until then, I say adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...