Wednesday, September 29, 2010

vernissage lee anderson designs

Last night I had the chance to stop by the preview of Lee Anderson's new line over at Galerie Six Elzevir. I met Lee a few weeks ago and had talked with her a bit about her line of outerwear but I was completely blown away by how gorgeous her designs are. The color palate was understated without being dull and the materials felt subtle yet luxurious.  I also loved the labels she used- the shape of little golden keyholes (she said she'd found them at a flea market!)


This is a picture of the inspiration wall that was up in the gallery. The few pictures of the clothes I managed to take didn't come out all that well and besides, I felt kind of like a square running around snapping photographs while everyone else was slouching around drinking champagne. A very nicely done event. Fashion week is officially upon us.


 http://www.leeandersondesign.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...